<VV> 80 HP 61 Engine plug

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jul 8 15:49:05 EDT 2005

I have an engine that came in my 67 Monza that had all kinds of modifications made to it, and I assumed (probably incorrectly) that someone did this that was not standard, but maybe it was.  It had an oil pressure line Brass fitting and 1/8" plastic tubing feeding a mechanical oil pressure gage under the dash connected here. It worked just fine, so it is in the pressurized oil passage of the engine.  It will not hurt to leave it plugged, or you can use it for any oil pressure gage. (electrical or mechanical....your choice).  The engine that I have is a code YR which Clark's lists as a 64 Turbo engine.  Maybe all 64 Turbo engines had it, as well as other engines...I don't know.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.