<VV> Steering Boxes - Wanted

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Fri Jul 8 17:19:04 EDT 2005

 Hi Folks,

I'm buying steering boxes all years except FC's. Paying 25.00 each plus shipping. Need to have a minimum of at least two boxes. The Long shafts are ok if you'll cut them down to about 12". The more you have the better. Thanks

Looking for other parts, I may have them, give me a call. Need a 140 or 110hp motor, have them and they run. need an EM motor, have them also, no turbos currently.

Want a 69 convertible that needs complete restoration, body good and straight, motor turns over, needs painted, new interior, probably master cylinder and the rest of the normal stuff after a car has been sitting for years. $3500.00 - Going going once - next step, I'll be restoring the the beauty, so come and get it.  Want to take a look at it, how about the weekend of the 16th, Located in Seneca, SC

PS; Still buying out corvair collections; some of you may have tried to call before and reached my voicemail; try again, I was having service problems and now that has been corrected, so If you called and I didn't return your call, give me another call at the number below. thanks 843-478-4223

Scott Morehead