<VV> Oil Pickup extender

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 17:27:35 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/8/2005 1:27:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

> The car I just bought has the deep oil pan but does not have a deeper oil
> pickup.  I assume there is an extension to add to the stock one?  Does
> anyone have such that they are willing to part with for reasonable cost?

*

Clarks sells them!     Or you can make your own like I did...just position to
1/4"  from pan bottom....

I used a coathanger bent to fit the inside of the pan....and 2  bolt holes...

bolt wire to block......you know exactly where to move it to..

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V