<VV> Air vs Water HP

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri Jul 8 19:39:05 EDT 2005

I'm not talking about autocross... I though that road racers used them as well! You can pretty much run autocross with no fan... but racing is another deal with
greater cooling needs than street use. No experience myself, just what I've seen.

Bill

--Original Message Text---
From: JVHRoberts at aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:23:55 EDT

As I recall, the Austin fan is good for cooling down between runs, but is WHOLLY inadequate for much of anything else. The
racers use it because it doesn't suck so much power DURING the run, but has JUST enough to cool it down while idling.