<VV> 63 exhaust

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Fri Jul 8 20:41:22 EDT 2005

It sounds like the "donut" between the exhaust manifold and the crossover is
leaking there. Replace both (cheap and easy). Once you remove the donut, you
are likely to be able to trace the path of the leak ON the donut. You may
also want new nuts (4) to put on the manifold studs. Thread 3/8-16. Brass
would hold up better (vendors sell these).

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C