<VV> Air vs Water HP

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jul 8 21:08:02 EDT 2005

I think we may need to dig deeper here. The Austin fan doesn't make much
pressure compared to the Corvair fan, so there's something else going on here
that we're missing. I am CERTAIN you can't just stick an Austin fan in a
vertical housing and get cooling as good as a Corvair fan. Not even close.

In a message dated 7/8/2005 7:39:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,