<VV> Re: Air vs Water HP - Addendum to question

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 22:33:29 EDT 2005

Whew! When I asked the question..I was only thinking of how much HP was
consumed running a Corvair fan vs a water cooled car....of similar
vintage, e.g. no electric fans involved. Cars of the era of course had
water pumps AND fans that ran all the time, and I was thinking that
between the fan/pump combination, compared to just the Corvair
fan..that maybe the HP used would be similar.

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===