<VV> Air vs Water HP

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Fri Jul 8 22:36:47 EDT 2005

Sure. Nothing like a 911 fan.

As I understand it, the "usual" fan used looks like: http://www.minimania.com/web/Item/12G2129/AddedFrom/Search2%2DFAN/InvDetail.cfm

The "tropical" fan that we use to move more air in Minis: http://www.minimania.com/web/Item/2A998/AddedFrom/Search2%2DFAN/InvDetail.cfm

I think the plans I saw (and that we assembled parts for) had the fan overdriven with something like a 3"-3.5" pulley.

Bill

--Original Message Text---
From: JVHRoberts at aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:30:19 EDT

OK.. Now I gotta know more about this. Any pics of this fan? Is it being seriously overdriven? Does it look like a plastic version
of a 911 fan? Inquiring minds want to know...

John