<VV> Re:<HH>OT Himmicanes

tampatexan at earthlink.net tampatexan at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 10 12:08:41 EDT 2005

According to a friend of mine that works at Home Depot, that is exactly what happened last year -- people would buy the generators and then in Oct/Nov they all came back!!  I tried to find one here in Brandon/Tampa in May and June without success (all sold out), so I bought one when I went home to Texas to see my family!  Wow... an "imported" generator ...  "TEXAS - A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY!"

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL