<VV> Trekking

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 13:27:37 EDT 2005

In a message dated 7/10/2005 9:14:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> >it's like to cross the broad expanses of the American
> >Midwest and far west in 40-year-old cars, either
> >singly or in groups.
>
> Might want to consider what m/c clubs do and convoy. Including a chase van
> with spares and an empty trailer might not be a bad idea either.
>
> Padgett

****************

Talk about lack of confidence!!  ggg   Beware of Pitting in steering wheels
also!  gggg

Wonder why Smitty  didn't convoy when he went to Alaska..towing a house
trailer.......or Daniel M.  from Guadalahara, MX., didn't last year when he went to
Lexington, then across Canada to Vancover...then home....

Or the 100's of others that just take off and go....like Ron H. etc.   Most
failures are easily fixed on the road....

I  liked "the under 25 test"  to prove out cars.........before a Big
trip.....that's when you let your son..under25 yrs.  drive the car for a week.......if
it survives.....it's ready for cross country...

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V