<VV> Whats you opinion on my pinion

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 15:53:30 EDT 2005

--- kaczmarek at charter.net wrote:
> MIke Sez
> >  I'd
> > still probably change the gear set out, because
> > there's a good chance the pinion gear is cracked
> and will fail late one night, in the rain about 200
> miles from home.

> > Can't you fix that on the side of the road??
<GGGG>
> Hank

 People (possibly even Hank!) used to give me a hard
time for carrying lots of spares on long trips in my
blue '66 Monza. Truthfully I never needed any of them,
and I never had to call for the hook until I
encountered an old Bat in a big red Buick, that was
blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other!

 Mike
 YS-117