<VV> Whats you opinion on my pinion

James Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Jul 11 18:15:00 EDT 2005

I know Bob Galli and I have changed out a ring gear and pinion on the road
side without dropping the engine.  I was only 1,200 miles from home.  Bob
was much close only 900 miles from home.  When Bob did it, it was 31
degrees and snowing; conversely, I had a nice 70 degree, sunny day.  Some
days having the right spares if a good thing for the rest there is FedEx
overnight.
Jim Davis