<VV> Returning Items - No Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 11 18:14:15 EDT 2005

 <You can no longer take home an expensive tool like a snow blower or chainsaw, do the work, and bring it back with some bullshit complaint about being dissatisfied with the product.>

Here's a good one... I went with my daughter to purchase her minivan, and while we were waiting for the paperwork, another salesman asked ours if he knew where "the red pickup" was?  We then heard pieces of a conversation that indicated someone had taken the truck for a test drive in the morning, and since it was near closing time on Saturday (best day and time to haggle, BTW), they were worried as to whether it had been stolen or wrecked. They had a copy of the driver's license, but were unable to contact him by phone. About an hour later as they were locking up, we asked if the truck had been found - "Yes, the man used it to move into a new apartment...."

Grant