<VV> New Corvair in the stable..Now have turbo AC questions

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 11 18:12:42 EDT 2005

Congratulations on the new addition to the family.  I'm glad to see
that it went to a "loving" home. ggg
I was smitten by that car the first time I saw it.  When I told my wife
that I had found an extremely nice Turbo coupe for sale, she, in her
level headed, practical manner reminded me that I had spent six grand
on a car that has spent all but an hour of its five years in our
possession in group red.  She suggested that perhaps it would be better
to complete that project before looking for another one.  I hate it
when her solid logic trumps my fanciful whims!

Someday, a rust free '66 Corsa turbo convertible as the second Corvair
. . .

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
Corvairium II

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110 (now closer to 0 as the engine
is in pieces all over the garage floor)
Sierra Tan (originally, currently Copper) - Saddle, PG, A/C, original
AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, vertical bumper guards, w/ 77K
(and indefinitely holding)
(Back in group red : (

Well I broke down and bought the 66 AC Turbo Corsa clone that was on
Ebay that was the topic of discussion last week.

Rick Loving