<VV> 65 dash paint

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Jul 11 19:14:21 EDT 2005

One other thing;  the metal dash panel can be separated from the plastic
backing.  It was originally glued and then there were metal tabs on the dash
face bent over the plastic to hold it in place.  The glue stopped working a
long time ago.  It will probably be easier to do this with the backing
separated.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/