<VV> Convention Wardrobe

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 08:12:13 EDT 2005

I seem to recall that someone (or someones) recently
reviewed the acceptable wardrobe for male Corvair
(content-- right there!) convention attendees----I
remember items like; checkered Bermuda shorts, high
topped black socks with matching high-top sneakers,
flowered shirts ---are there other items I should be
shopping for ???? Should my boxer shorts show below
the Bermudas????  Should I have suspenders on the
Bermudas???? How about one of those caps with the
really long bill???  Cataract sun glasses????  Fanny
pack???

In all my years of Corvairing (more content!!) this is
only my second convention,---that military thing kept
getting in the way.  I want to be sure I fit right in
with the group---and be invited back nextyear....

Don Manen-
Under the "X" in TeXas (mandatory TeXas content)