<VV> Automobile magazine Aug. 2005 - Now car and driver

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 10:30:20 EDT 2005

I read that magazine, but haven't read that issue yet.....I'll get around  to
it.

Did anyone comment on the 50th anniversary issue of Car and Driver  yet?  In
that issue, (which I just finished last night, by the way) they  had about
three pages of covers from old issues.  One of them was from, I  assume, 1959 and
had what appeared to be a 60 Corvair and picture of  the engine on it.  The
cover was small, so I couldn't read the  writing, but obviously you can
recognize the Corvair and engine.

It went on to say that you could go to Car and Driver and download any  of
those 50 covers to use as wallpaper (I think) or make your own posters of any
size from them.  Has anyone done that yet?

Todd Miller
Texas