<VV> Columbus Goodguys Corvair report

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 12 14:55:29 EDT 2005

The Columbus Goodguys Nationals has come and gone. The weather was great and
there were over 6,000 cars there.

I spent three days searching out Corvairs and sadly, didn't find as many as
in past years. I got pictures of four cars and one model car. I did see a
red early convertible, but it was on the move, and I never found it again.
There was also a late coupe on the street with a patriotic paint job.
Notably missing were Dave Heerman's V8 'vert and my Monza. I was also
surprised that I didn't find and FC's. Of course I could have missed some
among the thousand of cars there :o).

Here is a link to the pictures I took.

http://community.webshots.com/album/393354025NGQjGx

Marc Sheridan