<VV> Brakes/wheel cyls

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 15:01:33 EDT 2005

Okay, so right now I'm in the middle of removing the
entire brake system...and there's some thing I need
help on.

First off, when you buy a brake line set, you gotta
buy the brass blocks too?  I ruined at least one of
them.

Second.  my two rear cylinders are ON.  the bolts do
not accept a wrench of any kind anymore...so what do I
do now?  chisel maybe?

The brake line that goes front to back, I notice, is
bunched with the feedback line, and the main line for
the tank/gas.  Any tricks to remove them?

I will have more questions later...about the clutch
kit I have, and what i do if I can't for the life of
me removethe inside cover (I knew I shoulda taped
those bolts over when I POR'd the floors.

Thanks dudes,
Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe
GROUP RED!