<VV> Convention Wardrobe

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Tue Jul 12 15:41:31 EDT 2005

At 08:12 AM 7/12/2005, Donald Manen wrote:
>I seem to recall that someone (or someones) recently
>reviewed the acceptable wardrobe for male Corvair
>(content-- right there!) convention attendees----I
>remember items like; checkered Bermuda shorts, high
>topped black socks with matching high-top sneakers,
>flowered shirts ---are there other items I should be
>shopping for ???? Should my boxer shorts show below
>the Bermudas????  Should I have suspenders on the
>Bermudas???? How about one of those caps with the
>really long bill???  Cataract sun glasses????  Fanny
>pack???
>
>In all my years of Corvairing (more content!!) this is
>only my second convention,---that military thing kept
>getting in the way.  I want to be sure I fit right in
>with the group---and be invited back nextyear....
>

>Don Manen-
>Under the "X" in TeXas (mandatory TeXas content)

Don:

I'm sure that you're not the only ex-Texan on the list.....................

Anyway, you need to make sure that you wear a white patent leather belt
along with the suspenders.  And you need one of those reel-type keyholders,
with at least 50 keys, on the belt.   Otherwise, your uniform sounds just
about right.

Ken