<VV> Convention Wardrobe

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Wed Jul 13 18:49:15 EDT 2005

The outfit you described is only for Floridians
... you can't expect those that can't figure out
how to vote to know how to dress :-) !

If you are from Texas or Arizona you may wear
cowboy boots (or ropers), Levis, Brush Popper, and Stetson ...

And everyone can wear Corvair buttons, hats, or shirts!

At 05:12 AM 7/12/2005, Donald Manen wrote:
>I seem to recall that someone (or someones) recently
>reviewed the acceptable wardrobe for male Corvair
>(content-- right there!) convention attendees----I
>remember items like; checkered Bermuda shorts, high
>topped black socks with matching high-top sneakers,
>flowered shirts ---are there other items I should be
>shopping for ???? Should my boxer shorts show below
>the Bermudas????  Should I have suspenders on the
>Bermudas???? How about one of those caps with the
>really long bill???  Cataract sun glasses????  Fanny
>pack???
>
>In all my years of Corvairing (more content!!) this is
>only my second convention,---that military thing kept
>getting in the way.  I want to be sure I fit right in
>with the group---and be invited back nextyear....
>

>Don Manen-
>Under the "X" in TeXas (mandatory TeXas content)

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never
there, you can leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or
night, I turn it off when I sleep :-)  Please try
to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures
with many new pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup
on our 62 Sedan and lots of pictures of Cheryl's
62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html