<VV> Removal of Casting Flash

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Jul 12 20:46:12 EDT 2005

John -
     Could you tell us the exact dimensions of the working end of the tool
you made? No doubt you had to cut and try for a while to come up with it,
and now that you have, it'd save the rest of us a lot of trouble if you
measured it and told us!

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C