<VV> Convention Wardrobe

antkoto antkoto at bctonline.com
Tue Jul 12 18:41:22 EDT 2005

Convention weather is improving.  We in Portland have had an unseasonably
cold and wet year so far.  But, in two days the weather will be in the high
seventies or low eighties.  By the convention, it will be excellent weather
unless it rains.  It usually does not rain much in July.

Duane Wentlandt  (co-chair of the Portland convention)