<VV> Convention Wardrobe

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 20:40:37 EDT 2005

As someone who got to know Lon and Linda because I was often on Portland on
business trips, I can assure you if you like a beer now and then, stop into
a McMinnimans for a Terminator Stout.  The places to eat (remember I'm
usually on and expense account when in Portland) is Jake's downtown and
McCormick's in Beaverton which is my favorite.  The Rink and Hall street
are also really good for beef.

Can't wait to get to Oregon.  Sounds like I need my corks to compete with
Walter and Lon in the log rolling contest.

Dennis