<VV> Desperately Need Touch Up Paint - NO CORVAIR

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 12 21:26:10 EDT 2005

If anyone out there works at a LAPS or is good at scrounging, I desperately need some touch up paint of code Ford WR (some sort of a metallic pearl shade, I think).  It is for my dad's Cougar. He has surpassed the average age for Corvair owners and has started to OBSESS about things such as some minor paint flaking on his 10 year old car! No one (including the Ford dealers, of course) seems to have the stuff. I am searched out, and will give my left.........for some. I'll buy it, trade for it, you name it....
Thanks,
Grant

grant young
gyoungwolf at earthlink.net