<VV> Re: Convention Wardrobe

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Tue Jul 12 22:11:08 EDT 2005

Last year we attended the ALMS races at PIR the third weekend of July and it
was
very sunny and 100 or above the both days we were there. So those of you
attending
the convention who are not familar with NW weather, please be aware that it
can get
HOT in Portland.

Bill Chellis
Was planning on t-shirts and shorts -- UNTIL I checked the weather in
Portland.....67, 70  were the Highs last friday and sat.

BRRRR.

tim mahler
enjoying the comfort of high 80s and low 90s in Illinois  GGG  <except today
when it did a Portland and rained all day,  70s,  brrr>