<VV> Re: Iowa Results

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 10:01:01 EDT 2005

I dunno..but I'd be interested in seein' em myself.
Never did find out what my time was from my first autocross run.  I
know it was s-l-o-w but I wanna know if I beat Ryan in at least ONE
run!
Also, it was a hoot to receive plaques from the ICE for 1st and second
in our class...even though we were probably the only two in class ;).
I'm gonna send in a membership just to support 'em and besides...I can
always use another newsletter to read.

Tim in bovey

Does anyone know if there is a spot where results are posted up from
the
Iowa Convention?

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===