<VV> Fun cost $

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Jul 13 19:05:41 EDT 2005

You gotta remember owning an Ultra Van is more like owning a 40 year old
house with a Corvair power train, than a 40 year old car.   For instance
Ultras have 104 -14 gauge wires running all over the coach and all are
white and there are 3 different fuse panels and one circuit panel.  Of
course this assumes there have been no "improvements" by the previous
owners.  Believe me, Ultra Vans were not nearly as well engineered as the
Corvairs.  That said, I love mine even if  it does cost about $1.00 a mile
to operate.  Stop by Jantzen Beach RV park during the Convention and have a
look.  There should be eight Ultra Van's there.
Jim Davis.