<VV> 12 cylinder Corvair

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Wed Jul 13 19:09:55 EDT 2005

My Corvairs are all 12 cylinders ... 6 in the car and six on the barn
floor for spares.

At 10:53 PM 7/12/2005, Ron wrote:
>There is one around with a V-12 in it, of course, but this isn't it.
>RonH
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: <AeroNed at aol.com>

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can
leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and
lots of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html