<VV> Steering boxes

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Wed Jul 13 22:32:50 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Many thanks for the those that have responded to the steering box offer.  I'm still buying if you have a few sitting around taking up space.  Read below.

I'm buying steering boxes all years except FC's. Paying 25.00 each plus shipping. Need to have a minimum of at least two boxes per individual. The Long shafts are ok if you'll cut them down to about 12". The more you have the better. Thanks

Looking for other parts, I may have them, give me a call. Need a 140 or 110hp motor, have them and they run. need an EM motor, have them also, no turbos currently.

Want a 69 convertible that needs complete restoration, body good and straight, motor turns over, needs painted, new interior, probably master cylinder and the rest of the normal stuff after a car has been sitting for years. $3500.00 - Located in Seneca, SC

PS; Still buying out corvair collections; some of you may have tried to call before and reached my voicemail; try again, I was having service problems and now that has been corrected, so If you called and I didn't return your call, give me another call at the number below. thanks 843-478-4223

CONTACT: Scott Morehead
843-478-4223
Scott Morehead