<VV> 65/66 MONZA CORVAIR CONVERTIBLE 4-SALE

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Wed Jul 13 22:34:40 EDT 2005

65/66 MONZA CORVAIR CONVERTIBLE 4-SALE

Original buyer was not able to complete the transaction, so it's back up on the market.

process of being restored. Body is straight, floor pans need to be replaced. Will have pictures shortly.

It has a 110hp, it does run, its an automatic, it has brand new brakes and springs, clips, wheel cylinders, steel brake lines from the front to the rear, new rubber brake hoses (4), new rear emergency brake cable, new tune up kit on motor, new speedo cable and
accessories, quick ratio steering arms on the front susp, new front wheel bearings and races, new converted dual master cylinder and brake lines, tinted windshield, interior complete minus carpet, interior is red, top
needs a new rear window (replace the whole top), new battery, front end has been primered and the rest of the body is either primered or white.
Selling because I bought a 67 four speed convertible.

$1500.00, in parts take the car free.  Wanna call 843-478-4223, still buying out other corvair parts

collections, the larger the better .... the closer to SC and

cheap...the better...

CONTACT: Scott Morehead

PHONE: 843-478-4223
LOCATION: Charleston SC