<VV> Rocker

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Jul 13 23:54:56 EDT 2005

>Now the question is: do I just replace the bad rocker, the rocker and its
>ball, both rockers and balls for cylinder #4 or all the rockers and balls
>on that side?  Advise me oh wise ones.

I would examine the others very carefully for cracks but more important,
check the push rod for straightness, blockage, and proper orientation (will
not oil properly otherwise). If everything else looks good I'd just replace
the one rocker and ball, put a spare along with a pushrod in a big baggie
in the trunk, adjust, and see what happens.

Padgett