<VV> Rocker

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 14 00:31:41 EDT 2005

Hey...  I've got a couple rockers in the "roadside" kit.  Didn't think about
a push rod (maybe 2) - good idea!  FWIW, I've put 83,000 on ONE of my
Corvairs in 10 yrs (30+ states) - and it goes away the first time I see salt
trucks in the fall/winter.  Does not come back out until after the 2nd GOOD
spring rain.

Later, JR