<VV> Need a FM display - mini-Corvair content

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 09:59:22 EDT 2005

Hi fellows,
I did so well on the WR touch up paint question (we have a can on order and my dad is elated!), that I thought I would try another one. I am in need of an original display shelf for my Franklin Mint Classic Cars of the 60's set. It's a long story concerning a grandson who likes my toys......If anyone has a spare they are willing to part with, please let me know. I have stuff to trade such as an extra FM 1:43 T-Bird, or Corvair sedan, or a 1:24 FM Corvair, or can do carb parts, etc.  I have tried ebay and can only find extra displays for the 50's cars, which survived....:-)
Thanks,
Grant