<VV> Re: sick of corvair/do not see more vairs

turbobraf at cox.net turbobraf at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 15:31:07 EDT 2005

 this is the reason we do not see more vairs, is the lack of qualified people that can work on them. If the owner cannot fix it, unless you are near someone like a steve goodman or equivilent, you are out of luck and the vair is out of commission and parked.
When dad and i did the 3 year ground up restoration of my 63 spyder, there is no way we could have had it as good as we did without the tuledge of larry aldrich, now mostly retired from vairs. There is a great deal of guess i would say "tricks" or "special procedures" if you will to get these cars running correctly. Unless you work on them all the time, you would not know these things.

Bill Brafford
63 spyder vert