<VV> Corvairs for Sale

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 14 15:06:34 EDT 2005

I bought another Corvair, so I have to make room for it by selling off
some of my other Corvairs.All cars are located in Kankakee IL 609015 (60
miles south of Chicago IL)

FOR SALE

$3000.00
1965 Corsa Coupe Maderia Maroom with Black interior 140/4 speed.
Incredible, previously rebuilt 140 motor car is currently a daily driver
as paint is faded and interior is slightly worn.  I have new carpet and
other new interior parts that go along with car.  The floor is very
solid but the windshield corners have been bondoed (NOS steel
replacement panel comes with car)  The front lower corners of the door
are thin and pin holes forming (2 65 doors in grey come with car) and
the front splash pan has holes forming (Clark's front splash pan also
comes with car)  Numerous mechanicals have been performed on this car
including sealed gas tank, new fuel and brake lines, new sway bar
bushings and brake cylinders and shoes.

I have ice raced/autocrossed this car at Gingerman racetrack in Mi as
well as used it as a driver to and from work.  I planned on finishing a
parade quality restoration and using it as a summer driver.  I ended up
buying a completely refurbished 66 Turbo coupe from a fellow Corvair guy
as I find the older I get the less time I have to spend on the car.

$2500.00
1963 Monza Coupe- Project car.  140 4 speed with complete 64 suspension.
Car is dismantled, but all professional paint and body work has been
done, 100's of NOS and excellent used parts in boxes and wrapper to
complete car.  Car is Chrysler Moss brown with Saddle interior.  140
engine is out of car as well as the interior.  The brakes and
mechanicals are in the car along with all glass except windshield (new
padded dash not yet installed)

I have pictures and more information available to any one who requests
them.

Rick Loving
63 Sprint vert
63 Monza Coupe