<VV> Ignitor and Keeping Cool

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Fri Jul 15 12:27:33 EDT 2005

I had an Ignitor I with the upgraded coil. I then switched to the Ignitor II with the Flamethrower coil. The car ran beautifully but would not idle well till I switched back to conventional points. Has anyone had any experience with this?

Justice Bros makes an additive to cool your transmission. My car was overheating but that was a sensor. I had already put in the additive and between the clean engine, the cleaned oil cooler, the sealed engine compartment and the thermostats and doors repaired, combined with the Castrol 5W50 synthetic, all is well. Corvair kwowledge comes from club gurus and also those who write the books.

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy at cox.net