<VV> Car Dolly

Charles B. Peck cpeck at salmoninternet.com
Fri Jul 15 17:22:32 EDT 2005

Dave -

I used a car dolly to transport my '65 vert from Sunnyvale, CA to
Salmon, Id.  I towed it foreward. If doing it again, I would loosely tie
stearing wheel (I straightened it a couple of times on the trip, but did
not tie it down). I towed behind a medium sized Ryder Truck. I had a
little rock damage (lost glass in a side mirrow), but it wasn't much
different than when I took my '65 coupe on the same trip on a car
trailer, pulled by 1/2 ton pickup - except pickup was much quicker up
the hills :^) I had the coupe on trailer backwards.

Chuck Peck
Salmon, Idaho