<VV> Transport company recommendations?

Dave Morris dave at davemorris.com
Fri Jul 15 16:34:07 EDT 2005

Maddin Auto Transport.  $855 to move an inoperative roller from LA to
Dallas.  Gave me the driver's cellphone number so I could coordinate with
him.  Got it here 1 day ahead of schedule.  Of that $855, I believe
probably $150 went to a broker (Able Auto Transport) that arranged the deal
with Maddin, that I could have saved if I had known about Maddin to begin with.

936-767-8368

Dave Morris