<VV> RE: Transport company recommendation

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Fri Jul 15 21:23:24 EDT 2005

Thanks, Louis.

Today I got a WAG from an owner-operator driver for Horseless Carriage --
about $1,500 from California to Ohio, also in a van. My car's not pristine so I
will probably ship it in an open auto transporter for about $875 (Able Auto
Transport).

Thanks also to several others who replied to my request for recommendations.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 7/15/2005 4:07:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,