<VV> Re: Dollying a Corvair

Thesuperscribe at cs.com Thesuperscribe at cs.com
Fri Jul 15 21:28:12 EDT 2005

Back in '87 my wife and I towed our '64 Monza convertible w/3-speed from
southern Oregon to southern California on a U-Haul dolly, and had no problems. We
put the front wheels on the dolly and tied the wheel with a bungee, with the
bungee's other end slammed into the door. It worked fine, and there was no
damage to the tranny.

--Tom Berg

***

In a message dated 7/15/2005 4:07:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,