<VV> re:car transport

Flyingfools55 at aol.com Flyingfools55 at aol.com
Sat Jul 16 07:58:40 EDT 2005

I shipped a LM from Portland,OR to NW Indiana and simply used the yellow
pages to great success BUT...MAKE SURE THE 'LOADER" OF THE TRAILER PAYS ATTENTION
TO THE LOW SLUNG ENGINE DURING ON AND ESPECIALLY OFF LOADING!!!! You will end
up with some seriously mangled lower shrouds. I was turned the other way when
my '66 Corsa came off the trailer and paid for it with lots of calls to
Southwest Corvair (awesome, by the way) for replacement shet metal.

Cheers!

Andy
66/AC/140/Corsa