<VV> Add on Air

Brown, David BrownD at bsci.com
Sat Jul 16 10:26:22 EDT 2005

Masochists??  I love the heat!  My black over red coupe, w/blk interior
doesn't have air & I won't put it on this car.  Going to the Flagstaff
convention in 02 through Phoenix & Tucson in the middle of the day (120
deg) was interesting.  The wide open floor vents felt like hot air blow
dryers.  The engine never got over 300, though with the head mounted
temp gauge.  When I get a Corvair for my wife, though, it will have to
have AC.
Dave
Corvair Houston
69 Monza, 140/4