<VV> Update on a bunch of stuff - very little Corvair

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 16:04:12 EDT 2005

I am a bit behind in my emails, and thought I would update folks on things that I have asked or posted about in the past several weeks since it has affected about a dozen or so.
- I sold the 1964 factory air sedan!!
- I found a replacement FM 60's display shelf*
- I traded for the '63 taillights and 4 BBL center mount linkage I needed
- I found my dad's touch up paint
*as a result of "dickering" I have an extra FM T-Bird, Rambler, and Corvair for sale for $20 each
or $50 for all three ($5 shipping for one or all).
Thanks for all the help and advise on the trivia....
Grant