<VV> Corvair dolly towing question

jlstuk at juno.com jlstuk at juno.com
Sat Jul 16 17:34:02 EDT 2005

I have been following the Corvair towing and I'm surprised that the only dolly method does not put the rear on the dolly to save drive line wear and tear plus keep the engine away from the road.  The steering wheel should be able to be lashed down so it won't move. With an automatic trans this would be the only way one could dolly tow.  Am I missing something here or did I miss the e-mail where this might have been covered.  Jim Stukenborg Dayton, Ohio