<VV> Add on Air

Ewell Mills emills5 at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 11:36:03 EDT 2005

Ned,

Rusty was selling lots of stuff for A/C as pertains to Corvairs, but his business was so good the last time I checked with him ( two or three weeks ago) he was about sold out of everything.  You can check with him, but his inventory is very low.  I think he is going to start selling through the vendors.  Maybe he will have what you need, and maybe not.  Some of the parts he was selling are available elsewhere, but some are not because he had them special made. (Ex: Compressor mounts, condensers, complete kits etc.)  Check with him anyway, he may have more in by now.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.