<VV> aftermarket rear defrost

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 14:22:49 EDT 2005

It would seem to me, given where the heating system components are, that a
small vent or vents aimed at the rear window would do an admirable job of
defrosting, probably better than ANY grid type system, without the hassles of
trying to glue something to the glass. Now, you'd probably need to run a cable
or something to turn it on and off, but hey, why not?

In a message dated 7/17/2005 12:13:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,