<VV> 92 Buick Roadmaster station wagon for sale at Portland

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Mon Jul 18 09:02:01 EDT 2005

Guys,
My family & I are driving this car to Portland.  We are bringing the train back, thus we plan to sell the car in Portland.
It has 350/auto; about 200K miles.  It passes our local emissions testing, & is a good driver.  However, it has dings, dents, & other cosmetic body damage.
We have to leave Portland on Friday the 29th.  We have to sell the car, either to a convention attendee, or to a local car lot.
I will be available on e-mail until this Wednesday at akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com , at home until Thursday morning 262-637-0876, and on the road at 262-930-4236.
Thanks,
Andy K.