<VV> WAS: Non-Weighty Question NOW: Donuts. No VAIR.

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Mon Jul 18 11:35:42 EDT 2005

Hank,

Timmy's was never known for super donuts. Like any chain restaurant, they suffer from volume production, prepackaged low quality materials, and lack of personal attention by low paid employees. And they're worse now that they produce their donuts in an eastern donut factory then ship them to the local outlets.

Give me a good fresh local bakery donut any time. (Donut House on Selkirk Ave.... mmmmmm).

Les
Message: 4