<VV> Re: Corvair dolly towing question & brake tool question

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 11:34:05 EDT 2005

I understand about cooling, and the torque converter is the cooling device,
and its not turning. But the amount of heat generated towing (freewheeling)
is very small compared to the heat generated when the Powerglide is actually
doing work. As in power transfer. Now I have no figures to back this up, but
logic and actual towing seems to bare this out.

Harry Yarnell
perryman garage and orphanage
perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net